Saturday, June 15, 2013

I've Been Converted

"Untitled" © 2009 Kārlis Dambrāns, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Attribution license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/














As a new Nexus 4 convert from an iPhone, I wanted to share my experiences with other users and help them avoid concern and confusion when using their new Android powered devices.  Specifically I want to help other neophytes discover the value of an Android powered phone and all of the fun and interesting things someone can do with an Android phone.


This site will provide reviews for popular applications and additional information about how to use the Android operating system from a neophyte’s perspective.  I also hope to put in tips and tricks to help users get the best out of their smartphones and accelerate their knowledge from neophyte to knowledgeable. I look forward to sharing these experiences and answering questions along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment